01Jobs at the
Working Student Video creator / editor / producer (m/f/d)
To create the most inspiring soccer school in the world is the vision of the Toni Kroos Academy. Be a part of it, help bring joy to children around the world and make them better players. With our app and football camps, Toni wants to share his idea of football and the associated values.
You will be part of our small team and thus jointly responsible for the Toni Kroos Academy channels. You will create new content, develop your own ideas and work together with Toni and others to implement them. Work from home or in our office in Munich.
- Develop and create video content for the Toni Kroos Academy app, social media (Instagram, Youtube and TikTok) and additional channels
- Editing, cutting, integration text and basic graphics and animation
- Get to know the target group and generate user-specific content
- Liaise with wider marketing or content team to identify synergies with other channels (e.g. PR) that can be repurposed and shared
- Know the current trends on social media and implement them directly
- Additional: Be part when we shoot our content with Toni!
- Excellent video editing skills
- Teamwork with strong organizational skills and a positive attitude with high work motivation
- Experience with Instagram, Youtube and TikTok
- Fluent English and German skills
- Experience with graphic and animation design (e.g. Adobe after effects)
- Basic knowledge about football and the relevant aspects of the game
- Flexible working hours in a trust-based model, it is your choice to work remote or onsite in our Munich office.
- Play a major role in a dynamic, collaborative, and international environment
- The team makes a good player becoming better. Benefit from highly experienced people, share your knowledge and grow everyday
You want to become part of the TK8 Sports Academy?
Then we look forward to receiving your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.